Thursday 28 November 2013

Know the Owner of your vehicle

Now you can access online to know the Owner of your Vehicle in Pakistan


Now you can know the Owner of your Vehicles online in your home, online. My post is informative, n a public message and information for all the Pakistani public. This thread will be helpful for you when you buy your vehicle or sell it to someone. Now you don't need to go to the Excise and Taxation Office nor to waste your money for just knowing the Owner of your car, Vain or Vehicle. I hope this post vill be helpful for you. If you like this Post than don't forget to like my page on facebook, also comments me. Or if you want to suggest me than you can comment me under this post. Your good comments and suggestions will encourage me.To know your vehicle's ownership Click here